We cannot seek achievement for ourselves and forget about progress and prosperity for our community... Our ambitions must be broad enough to include the aspirations and needs of others, for their sakes and for our own.
- Cesar Chavez
FIERCE Community brings individuals together in relationship and collaboration to restore interpersonal ownership in Detroit. As our communal sense of ownership increases in our city’s residence, citizens become more mutually accountable and responsible for our actions.
Thank you for your interest in helping FIERCE in our efforts to provide women of all ages with the tools and resources needed to reach professional success. Thanks to your support, FIERCE is/will be able to:
• Fund Programs and Workshops for FIERCE Participants
• Purchase and provide materials to our mentees
• Lease/purchase a “Home” that will provide a space for participants to study, learn and spend free time, and allow FIERCE members and volunteers a space to network and plan.
• Provide significant resources to participants (Clothing, Emergency Assistance, Back to School Needs Etc.)
• Host Community and Professional Events that will raise awareness, recruit additional support, and initiate connections
As a business owner, Arielle's clients have included Super Bowl 50 Host Committee, Detroit Jazz Festival, Michigan Women’s Foundation, Big Brothers Big Sisters of America and Figure Skating in Detroit and Major League Soccer. She has recently launched a sister company, FIERCE Staffing, to incorporate her events and hospitality background, extend career training to a broader community and increase employment potential for young adults.
RESTORING BROKEN COMMUNITIES BY TRANSFORMING THE LIVES OF YOUNG WOMEN AND FAMILIES.